Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Party time was fun yesterday. Watched the kids play laser tag, ride go karts and run around like maniacs. Ash rode one of those kid version rides of the Tower of Terror. Loved it.



Met Winston for lunch at On the Border in Rancho Cucamonga which means I don't need to eat today. We went there for the queso and I'm still full.

Stupid things I keep thinking about: 
  • I have $100 in spa/salon gift certificates and still need to use them. 
  • I also need a haircut. I think.
Last day of school is June 9th and I'm going to sign the big boys up for some kind of Karate type thing. Maybe gymnastics for Lucas. I'm thankful we have a pool so we can go swimming a lot. I think it's going to be a good summer. Cue Will Smith, Summertime...

3 comments:

  1. Pools in the summertime are exactly what I think about, especially from my childhood. We should set up some playdates, cause we have a pool too. And ya know, cause we've been saying that for Tara now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, stupid phone, Tara = years

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'll spend a fair amount of time at the pool this year too. Aw man, L plays that Will Smith song the second it gets warm.

    ReplyDelete