Friday, June 24, 2011

My mom would be so proud of me

My mom would be so proud of me - this is what my friend Jennie said when I told her I wore dresses on my trip to Florida last month. My mom always wanted me to dress more like a "lady". ;)

I actually started a big long post about balancing working at home with all of the other things that come along with being a stay at home mom... and now I feel like I'm too tired to finish it. So that about sums up what it feels like every day as a stay at home working mom, heh heh.

So instead I share with you something that was a really big deal for me today.

I wore a skirt. All day.

Yep, I'm actually kind of a girl and stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a compliment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay skirts! From what I can see you look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. skirts add so much more fashion choices! You'll be wearing them everyday in no time

    ReplyDelete