Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A pretty pillow and lobster for lunch

Today is the first day of 30 days of creativity. I was so excited to get started, I actually forced myself to not do anything new yesterday so I could save it for this month. Yep, I did that. 

I decided to make the little flowers today out of soft yellow felt. I made 4 of them in varying sizes and sewed them onto an old pillow. The pillow is still soft and in good condition but I've gotten sick of staring at it. Now, it's cute! This took 15 minutes.


 I decided to get creative with my lunch too. I made home-made lobster ravioli... which means I took the lobster ravioli out of the package and made it in my home. HAR HAR yeah I'm hilarious. Basil pesto cream sauce from a jar and a piece of toast, garlic bread style sprinkled with Italian seasoning and basil. (entire meal only about 350 calories)


6 comments:

  1. Um, you mean pulling something out of a package doesn't mean homemade? Crap. Anyway, awesome, and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pillow! delish lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog stuff is so confusing. where's the like button?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow good for you on both things! If that is what a 'diet' is then I might be convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B, I told you! I don't eat diet food. Most days I do eat more simple but on days like this when I want something more flavorful I just keep the portions under control. :)

    ReplyDelete