Friday, October 14, 2011

All I've been doing is eating

Yesterday we started the day right with Oklahoma Joe's. We arrived just as it opened and didn't have to wait in line. After about 15 minutes the line was out the door. I got the Smokey Joe and Bill got Hog Heaven and it did not disappoint. Gooooooood BBQ. I'm jealous that apparently this town has a good BBQ place on every corner. Why can't they make good BBQ in SoCal??

After stuffing ourselves we walked around the Plaza, then we girls got manicures and pedicures.

Bill and I went back to the Plaza and found an awesome toy store called Zoom where we bought some goodies for the boys.

Rehearsal = check! Rehearsal dinner at the Ameristar buffet... Oooh yeah. Good stuff aaand totally stuffed myself. I feel like this is a stuffing yourself week especially after hearing what food and desserts will be at the wedding today.

Luckily, my dress still fits. Whew.

I'm planning to go to the Nelson Atkins museum this morning for a bit. Then wedding time! The day is finally here!

1 comment:

  1. you look good in bangs! No joke, totally cute. I want to see what your bridesmaid dress looked like!
    and yeah it is so true i haven't had really good bbq in soCal like ever. Dan had a good memphis bbq sandwich at Lucille's but it wasn't great.

    ReplyDelete