Today is going to be a bullet post and I'm going to get back on track tomorrow with regular posting. Getting this out of the way.
- Did I already say it was an awesome wedding? Well it was.
- Booked our hotel in Kansas City for Vann's wedding. Just need to get plane tickets but seeing them for $200 a piece roundtrip so that's pretty cool. Can't wait to see Vann and Matt again, and watch another happy wedding.
- Looking forward to SuperJenn's wedding in September. We don't have to travel far for this one. Gotta shop for a dress!
- Planning another trip to Boston in November with Jennie and Beth this time too! Wardrobe planning is #1 priority for this one. Compiling lists of style inspirations. Yep.
- Getting a haircut today. I'm totally not showing you guys a picture of what I'm getting in case you think I'm joking and yell at me not to get it. It's going to be good though. I promise. I WILL post a pic after.
- I've been on a mad crocheting hat spree. Made one for Bill, one for me, two for Allison's daughters, one for my Dad and working on another for me. This may be a hat Christmas instead of a scarf Christmas this year. I hope everyone likes hats.
- My birthday is in 15 days. I know what I want but Bill is getting me something I didn't ask for, although it's probably something I asked for before that we both forgot about it until now. This may actual be a surprise even though of course I've been guessing because I'm a ruiner of surprises. I know he's not getting me boots though so I'm listing that at the top of my wishlist. I like these.
|This color is cognac but I like every color. In case you were wondering.|
Okay that's enough bullet updating for today. More real posting tomorrow.