Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sherlock Holmes & Nutella (that sounds dirty)

1. I wish I could remember what it felt like to be a baby and be snuggled by my Mommy. I bet it felt awesome.
2. I made some yummy chicken and potatoes tonight. The chicken just had a coating of Greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper. And it was so juicy and tender. I have a hard time not drying out my chicken when I have too much going on around dinner time. But I nailed it tonight.
3. Elementary is good. Johnny Lee Miller is great. Hot and great. I don't think I'll ever get sick of Sherlock Holmes films or TV shows. I love them all.
4. I wanna try to make some Nutella no bake cookies tomorrow. And then eat them all in one sitting.
5. Teresa has inspired me to make an October horror/suspense reading list. I want to fit in some reading in my life. I miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Although I have to say that the BBC "new" Sherlock Holmes is terrible. At least in my opinion. Benedict Cumberbatch creeps me out. The best role for him, in my opinion, was the pedophile in Atonement. And the Sherlock-Watson relationship is weird and unequal. It does beg the question of why an older war veteran and doctor would choose to let himself be condescended to...unless he was a boy-toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! You don't like the BBC one? I'm really not that big a fan of Cumberbatch but I do love Martin Freeman.

      Delete