Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Showers & Sleep - life's 2 greatest luxuries

1. I'm the only one in my house (occasionally Bill) that can comfort the baby quickly and get her to sleep easily. So if I want peace and quiet I have to just hold her and take care of it or the whole house gets to hear her scream. Exhausting.
2. I really don't get to shower as often as I'd like.
3. I love my new haircut. But after a single night's sleep I have the worst cowlick ever in the back. So I've been wearing lots of hats in public.
4. Every time I buy Mina a dress I think "I wish they made this in my size". Time to learn to sew. For realsies.
5. Tonight after the kids go to bed, Bill and I are going to play Borderlands 2 and I cannot wait!! *update (We played for an hour and I almost fell asleep. Going to bed now!)

[This is my favorite picture from fashion week. But not because of Kate Bosworth, who by the way needs to eat more... But check out the diva behind her in the black strapless dress and chainlink choker. Werk.]

No comments:

Post a Comment