Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Earthquake

1. Mina was a grump today. I didn't hold her enough and she apparently wasn't okay with that. She's on me now and sleeping soundly. I love when she sleeps so hard her face looks smashed.
2. There was an earthquake this morning just a few miles away. Don't tell Jennie who will be here Friday. She never reads this. I told the kids who slept through it and Ash said he thinks he felt it in his arms.
3. I'm apparently the only person on eBay who buys Zara for my daughter. I keep getting the best deals!
4. If you've been reading my blog you know it's been a battle getting Holden on track with school stuff. He has 3 Bs and 1 A for his midterm progress report which is great but I'd like him to bring those Bs up. Yesterday he brought home two big tests and a writing project -all As. I'm really proud of him for working hard on those. It's all coming together thank goodness.
5. I've almost bought a wreath at Target every time I've been there this month. But I hate how overpriced they are in season. So I checked Pinterest for ones to make and just didn't have what I needed at home and it's too hard to shop for DIY stuff with kids. I ended up just putting something together from random stuff at home and I like how it turned out. I'll still buy a wreath on clearance after Halloween for next year though.

1 comment:

  1. Zara on ebay you say? Hm. Did you know their home line website is now live for the US? Congrats to Holden, yay! Shaking arms during an earthquake? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete