Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friends & Heels

1. I don't know if glee has just changed too much or if it's me but I don't like it as much. Plus the songs aren't always that good anymore. - okay the last episode has some good music apparently (watching now).
2. We're watching that Guys With Kids show and the material sucks but the guys are hilarious. And who doesn't love Tempest Bledsoe - or all of the Cosby kids for that matter. Best family ever.
3. How do other women wear heels all the time? The few times I've tried, my feet just hurt so bad and I walk so awkwardly in them. I guess it just takes practice. I wonder how much more ladylike Mina will be than me. Probably can't be less.
4. Is it possible for one little girl to have too many clothes? Just say no.
5. Jennie will be here Friday. This is the FIRST time my best friend has come to visit me at my home since I got married. It's such a big deal to me and I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched Glee at all this season. I rarely wear heels, my back can't handle it. Plus, having to chase a 2 y/o a times...yea, no. I love the way they look, and I did just buy some new wedges that are sky high *and* comfortable. Not possible for a little girl to have too many clothes. ;) Hooray for friends!

    ReplyDelete