Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Time

1. Watching Happy Endings right now. Max may be my favorite TV character ever.
2. I found my black jeggings today. They've been missing since the move and they're my favorite pants. So this is a big deal.
3. Bought Pocket Clothier for my iPhone last night. Can't stop playing. Can't. Stop. Playing.
4. I got my 1st Brit Kit for crafting and I'm not that impressed. It's a party pack with DIY confetti and LED balloons. They're cool but there's not much crafting involved. I'll probably try one or two more to see if they get better since this was the 1st one. But I was hoping for something better.
5. Went to the pumpkin patch and had a blast. The kids jumped on hay bales, we pushed them on a tire swing, ate cotton candy, hay ride and pumpkins!

1 comment: